Monday, November 3, 2008

Nice People Everywhere

Since I have started working in the senior market, I keep meeting nice people everywhere. My other sites are all in very competitive areas where helping people is not highest priority, making a buck is. That is why I love the senior care market, people are really nice. People like Dr Katrina Gwinn. Her site: http://www.doctorgwinn.net is a great example of someone trying to help people. After finding her site, I ask my wife to stop taking GLUCOSAMINE AND/OR CHONDROITIN. She has been taking it and thinks it helps but the research says no. It also seems like additional load on your liver that you don't want if doesn't really help. Of coarse we both still swear by cold laser therapy for joint pain releif but the technology still escapes most people. But I digressed.
Thanks Dr Gwinn.